Code of Conduct
Your Rights and Responsibilities as a Spa Guest
Although there are many spas around the world, each offering a unique experience, they are all devoted to enhancing overall well-being through a variety of professional services that encourage the renewal of mind, body and spirit. To enjoy your spa experience to the fullest, observe the Code of Conduct, act responsibly and be aware that common sense and personal awareness can help ensure your satisfaction, comfort and safety, as well as that of others.
As a spa guest, it’s your responsibility to:
- Communicate your preferences, expectations and concerns
- Communicate complete and accurate health information and reasons for your visit
- Treat staff and other guests with courtesy and respect
- Use products, equipment and therapies as directed
- Engage in efforts to preserve the environment
- Adhere to the spa’s published policies and procedures
As a spa guest, you have the right to:
- A clean, safe and comfortable environment
- Stop a treatment at any time, for any reason
- Be treated with consideration, dignity and respect
- Confidential treatment of your disclosed health information
- Trained staff who respectfully conduct treatments according to treatment protocols
and the spa’s policies and procedures
- Ask questions about your spa experience
- Information regarding staff training, licensing and certification
- Botox / Dysport
- Coolsculpting Fat Removal
- Facial Treatments
- Laser Hair Removal
- B-12/ IV Therapy/ Detox Infrared body treatment
- Waxing & Threading
- Monthly Specials
- Collagen Induction Therapy/ PRP facial / PRP Facelift
- PDO Threadlift
- Juvederm/ Voluma/ Restylane/ Radiesse/ Sculptra
- Laser Skin Tightening
- Brow & Lash Tinting
We promise to treat every customer with the most care and respect. Everyone is different and we provide services tailored to your individual needs.
We perform a number of different services at Amara Rejuve. We provide the best quality products and services across a wide range of treatments. Here are just a few:
Monday: 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Tuesday - Wed: 9 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Thursday - Friday: 9 a.m. - 6 a.m.
Saturday: By Appointment Only
2144 W. 24th St. Ste, 2 Yuma, AZ